Monday, October 18, 2010

You've come a long way baby!


January 10, 2009 8 months post transplant and today October 18, 2010 29 months post transplant.

Was putting Sam in his stander this morning and he was looking so cute I wanted to take a picture of him. Grabbed my cell phone since the camera was out of batteries and snapped a shot. Was thinking about this Blog I started close to 2 years ago and let fizzle so decided to pull it up. Figured I might attempt to resurrect it. Decided to start with a "then" and "now." The phrase "You've come a long way baby!" fits perfectly!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam

    We're so proud of you! You're such an amazing little boy! You've come so far and inspire our family.

    Lots of Love!

    Jen and Girls in MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you are still reading these comments but I didn't know where else to find your e-mail. I was wondering if you could tell me what happened with Sam between the ages of 3 and 6. My son is 3 years old and he got braces when he was 2, around 28 months he just started walking the wrong way then he went into a pretty big physical regression. Since then he keeps having different regressions but he is able to progress and then regress. We say a genetic doctor monday and he is testing for Leukodystrophy - Krabbe, MLD, and ALD. I was just wondering if anything significant or insignificant happened during that time. I know all I can do is wait for the results to know for sure what his future will hold but at the same time I am so scared, this is going to be one of the longest 3 moths of my life.
    Thanks in advance for your response.

    ReplyDelete